Wednesday 16 September 2015

101 Tweets..From 33 To 8!

SuMo(Support Mozilla)
Bhopal Diaries..

Sumo- Support Mozilla is a wing in the hood of mozilla that helps customers by getting a interaction directly with the volunteers of Mozillian Community. The users tweet or ask questions in the forums while the volunteers are supposed to answer them or reply them in order to make their experience better with firefox. The users on one hand get their problems solved whereas the contributors on the other hand gain experience of dealing with people, marketting a specific product or or even gaining more and more knowledge about the products of mozilla and problems faced by a general user.

After this short info I want to share my exeperience with SuMo. Its been a month since i attended moz meet given by Rahul Talreja  and I was so much intrested in Mozilla that i immediately came into action.Though there were many things that he told us but of all i liked SuMo the most, as it not only provided me with an option to show my contributions but also get a chance to be part of something really big and actually awesome.

So that very day i logged into Mozilla Support and joined Army Of Awesome. Each day i gave half an hour to this and believe me this experience was something i had experienced never before, new people..solving their doubts! The irony is today i posted my 101th tweet in Mozilla Support(Army Of Awesome) and then i saw the list of top contributors and i was ranked 8th! I feel really great and thankful towards Mozilla and Rahul for believing me..having faith in me and trusting me when it was needed.
Thanks Alot!

My Ranking In Sumo Top Contributors


pushonit: Dont wait for time to create opportunities, Create opportunities and make the time as you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment