Wednesday 26 August 2015

The Revolution...The Resolution..The Reincarnation



This was it...25/08/15 Jnct Bhopal

I couldn't have got a better chance to introduce my classmates with Mozilla.
A presentation would be the best platform i said to myself a eve before the day. So then it all started..the research, the slides..

It was a pleasant morning and all i had in my mind was to make the impact on their minds. I began with greetings and the anticipation was unexplainable on their faces. The logo appeared on the screen as my heart skipped a beat, should it be formal or should it be inspiring? As i kept pressing the enter button and new slides appeared I felt more relived then ever! 

The purpose was to make them aware about mozilla , what it really means to be part of a community, why it offers source codes and how a fsa can contribute. The people were interested to know more and more as the clock ticked. It was as if they were mesmerized by what i was showing them! I have examples, showed images and also told them the areas where they can contribute.

I also had "One More Thing" left!
The newest revolution among the community was about womoz(women working for mozilla) and i was very keen to have more womoz in my team and as it turned out more girls were ready to experience a thrill that only womoz wing in mozilla could provide! So by the time the day ended i had already enrolled new Fsa's in my team along with the most needed womoz!

From the bottom of my heart i would like to thank Rahul Talreja the guy who is a great mentor to me and would also like to welcome new fsa and womoz to my club!

No comments:

Post a Comment