Thursday 8 August 2013

Useless life

What if someone abuses to ur mom on phone...what if your sisters life has become hell, did u ever felt the sleepless nights right before your grand reborn? All answers are yes...as far as this nerdy is concern...i keep blogging and blogging when m upset...angry...i mean who would have sit confined to one room after all that what happened to my family noone....but here I am reading billionaire boy thinking about coding...thing about college...thinking about softwares that would change the sillicon valley forever...it isnt that I dnt feel bad...afterall they were mine...mom didnt ate food this night...n I ...i just could not do anything...i have to be big...but not like this..i would study hard...n would revolutionize the world with my thoughts and apps websites that I would create...will wait for that one day...god bless all!

No comments:

Post a Comment